Effective August 1, 2023
Spresso, LLC (dba "Spresso") is a modular SaaS solution that uses machine learning, advanced analytics, and AI to provide actionable data-driven insights for better business outcomes ("Solutions and Services"). Built by retailers for real-world problems, Spresso aims to democratize advanced analytics by offering actionable insights, enabling businesses of all shapes and sizes to act on their most powerful asset: their data.
Collecting Personal Information
We may also use the information you supply to make Spresso.com easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once, help us customize content most relevant to you, notify you about important news concerning Spresso (including new product information and services, product updates and technical support issues), and special offers we think might interest you. To maintain and administer spresso.com, we track site usage through Web server logs. Our Web server logs record information such as what types of browsers are accessing our site, which pages receive high traffic, and the times of day our servers experience significant load. This information is used solely to improve the content and navigation features of our site. It is not used to personally identify you. The personal information you provide to Spresso also allows us to determine if you are an authorized user of one or more of our products, for which you or your organization has paid a fee.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share personal information about visitors to the Spresso.com website, except as described below:
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share personal information or any information collected through the Solutions and Services with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes.
- Service Providers. We work with third parties that provide services on our behalf. Such services may include website hosting, marketing, and monitoring and maintaining the Site. We may share personal information or any information collected through our Solutions and Services with these third parties for the purpose of enabling them to provide these services. We do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of outside contractors.
- Testimonials. If you provide any testimonials about our Solutions, we may post those testimonials, which may include your name and other personal information that you have provided.
- Marketing. We may enter into marketing relationships with advertisers and other companies that provide products or services that we believe may be of interest to users of our Solutions and Services. We may share personal information or any information collected through our Solutions and Services with those marketing partners in order to help them send you information that we believe will be of interest to you. We may also provide this information to any of our affiliated businesses.
- Consent. We may share personal information in accordance with any consent you provide.
- Required by Law. We may disclose personal information or any information collected through our Solutions and Services if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, in response to a request from government officials or law enforcement authorities, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of illegal activity.
- Certain Transactions. We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through our Solutions and Services to third parties who acquire all or a portion of Spresso's business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our stock or assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information. We may share certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of people who visited or accessed our Site with third parties.
- Google Analytics. We will use Google Analytics to gather statistics on portions of our Solutions and Services and visitors to our Site. We will use the information gathered to improve web services. According to Google, Google Analytics employs cookies to define user sessions, which allows for the collection of important data about how users use the Services. Google Analytics uses only first-party cookies for data analysis. This means that the cookies are linked to the Service's website domain(s), and Google Analytics will only use that cookie data for statistical analysis related to your browsing behavior through the Services. According to Google, the data collected cannot be altered or retrieved by services from other domains. If you choose, you can opt out by turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your browser. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit Google's web site.
GDPR Compliance (for EEA Visitors only)
For any EU visitors visiting our site, you automatically opt-in and consent to receive communications as soon as you provide your email address. However, Spresso will make its best efforts to certify your consent via double opt-in message. Any EU citizen always has the right to have their information removed from our database by firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may track usage information within our Solutions and Services. We do this to monitor authorized usage of our Solutions and Services and to improve the design and functionality of our products.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of Spresso Users
As a registered Spresso User of our Solutions and Services, we ask our Users to provide basic contact information in order to provide them with the requested Solutions and Services. The potential PII of Spresso Users that we collect may consist of the following: user's full name, corporate email address, corporate phone number and/or mobile phone number, and corporate address. We will never sell, rent, or trade that information to a third party.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Retention Policy
Any PII of a Spresso User will be retained and secured in our internal databases and CRM systems. Spresso reserves the right to destroy all PII in its sole discretion.
Questions & Contact:
Copyright © 2023 Spresso.